Sunday, December 12, 2010

warning.


While Perfect Imperfection (emphasis on the imperfections) is "under construction" please take the time to view all the beauty one of my favorite new blogs has to offer. Jenni, at House Of White is lovely AND beyond sweet. Not only does she have a gorgeous home, she sent the nicest email trying to help me find the wall color she's used throughout most of her (white) house. Teaser photo below, but you'll have to stop by her blog for pages and pages beautiful images to take tons of inspiration from.



I hope to be back tomorrow with a fresh lovely new blog layout and design (after receiving editing help obviously) and a report on how an effort to make new Christmas stockings out of white burlap is going.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.