Tuesday, July 20, 2010

late night nonsense.

I'm home with just the little guy, it's late, I can't sleep and I decide to work on my blog layout??? Worst.Decision.Ever.

I have no idea what I've done, how I did it, or how to fix it and I'm quite certain I will lose sleep over it tonight. Don't judge me. I'm a self admitted perfectionist and can't stand something being "off". It looks like a jumbled mess and as I sit here freaking out over something that should be alot less important to me, I realize it's later than I thought and I have a little boy who will be eager to get going to the zoo in the morning so I should be in bed or I'll look like a wild animal myself tomorrow.

Anyone have any clue how to "fix" my late night, foggy headed, efforts?

Until I get this figured out... please excuse my mess while I perform (clueless) maintenance.


1 comment:

  1. Aww your so cute and I do think you should come down to Florida and visit me and Mrs livingbettertogether!! we live in the same city!!!
    Did I ever tell you my hubs is from Ohio?? Cleveland actually!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.