Sunday, June 13, 2010

my wolfpack.

Ok ladies, bare with me on getting to the home side of things. I will post about something home related this week. I'm determined to.

For now I thought I'd share some photos of a trip Travis and I just took to Vegas with our best of friends. We stayed at Mandalay Bay, and our biggest events were the UFC fan expo and weigh in's for UFC 114 as well as dinner and a Cirque Du Soleil show at Bellagio courtesy of some generous friends. I'm hoping all of you have seen "The Hangover" at this point because 1. it is hilarious, and 2. we made quite the number of references to that movie throughout our trip. In fact, we've now dubbed ourselves the new "wolfpack". :)

We refer to the friends we went with as our "favorites", and, that's no joke. Ashley and Austin, we sure do love you guys and had the time of our lives in Vegas with you. Do it all over again next year? ;)






*Travis' birthday night at Ghost Bar at The Palms. Uh-mazing view.


*sunbathing VIP style. (lucky fellas) ;)


*Travis and I on the Bellagio dinner and a show night.


2 sweet smiles + 2 badasses = one fun group


*Getting wild at the UFC 114 weigh-ins.


My wolfpack. :) Don't judge us.


*Travis, Austin & Me crushing "yard dogs". Yard Dogs: ridiculously large daquiris that should require an "I'm not responsible for my actions" sign to be worn after consuming.


*Ran into Dana White (President of the UFC) at 3a.m. in our hotel. Coolest.Guy.Ever.


*This, my friends, is what a dream come true looks like. The lovely little blonde in the photo is my bestest, and the fella to her right? Well, that's Tito Ortiz, aka man of her dreams. The nice and naughty ones. ;)

Can't wait to do it all again! See you lovelies soon with some photos of updates and changes around the house.

4 comments:

  1. Ok by the looks of your Vegas pics you seriously put our most recent Vegas gettaway to shame LOL! Can we go with you guys next time?? Im not even going to show Nathaniel the pics of you guys at the UFC weigh-in cause I'm sure he'd be green with envy! I'm surprised Dana White didn't try and ask you to be one of his models (you are GORGEOUS)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing you hot mama you!!!! Im so jealous im dying to go to Vegas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are seriously (crazy) sweet. :) Rebecca- OF COURSE you can go with us next time. In fact, please do! I'm not so sure I was up to par when we ran into Dana White but he'd been drinking so now I'm thinking I should have asked him if I could be one of his models!!! I should've taken FULL advantage of that situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, your captions are hysTERICAL!!! hahaha. Who knew Vegas could be that awesome....and pretty at night. :) Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.