Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I've been starting to doubt Spring even exists anymore. We were covered with 30+ inches of snow in the month if February and now that March is here I'm more than ready for it to melt away. I think the lack of sunshine has me appreciating all things yellow lately. I may even grab a bundle of yellow flowers for myself while I'm out today just to add something sunny to the house. In the meantime, I'd like to share some images with you all where yellow, whether it be used as a big statement or a little one, sure does brighten the room and, in my case, the mood. :)



 


 



photos via country living





*the last three images were floating around in my huge file of lovely images I've saved from various places so if you know their source please do share. ;)


Have a bright and sunshiny day lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! yellow has been making a come-back in my book this spring I love it soo much!! and your right its so cheerful. I hope you see sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.