Tuesday, December 15, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things.

1.) finding a fabulous 'new-to-me' blog through another blog I loooooove!
2.) coming across a fabulous give-a-way on the new blog I am happy to have found!
3.) entering to win this little piece of loveliness...




4.) (a little off the subject but equally as wonderful to me) the changes made to my sweet ole' blog ;)

and....

5.) sharing the opportunity to win something fabulous from here, with all of you lovely readers!

ANYONE can enter so be sure to head on over to high-heeled foot in the door by Saturday Dec. 19th at midnight EST and enter to win something special for yourself (or someone you love enough to share such fabulous-ness with) this holiday season.

If you love something fabulous and FREE (and who in the world doesn't?!?!?) check out another uh-mazing give-a-way over at one of my favorite blogs! What a season of giving these ladies are making it out to be!

I'm off to play elf and wrap presents with my boys while cookies bake and fill the house with the sweetest aroma of the season. Be back tomorrow, finally, to share some of our holiday decor.




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I am off to enter in that giveaway too!!! Thanks for sharing~ And you definitely must make for the cutest elf!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.